Thursday, July 24, 2008

Using PPC to make Adsense Income - The Right Way

Adsense is a great way of monetizing a website or a blog that mainly depend on content as a product , However the main problem is how to get the traffic i.e. the targeted traffic for it, because if you use junk traffic you will get no adsense clicks at all.

I have recently discovered a technique to use that will bring me lots of visitors (targeted) and without, and I made money with it. My technique is base on Pay Per Click traffic, I used a cheap PPC service that allows me to bid on a specific keyword with as little as 1 cent and I get in average 1 adsense click for each 10 clicks, i.e. I get one click for each 10 cents I spend on PPC, and Its great because the reward is about 4x the adsense clicks are giving me 30 - $1.6 and some times even better I get one click for every 6 clicks from my PPC engine. however there are some rules I have followed that led me to such profit:

  • Good Adsense Placement: you have to put it in a good attractive position of your page
  • Tuning and Keyword choosing: you have to test first till you have a steady result
  • Filter visitors to be USA, Canada and UK only: English speaking world will decrease click fraud cases
  • you have to start on monday and stop on Saturday and Sunday: as in these days your money will be spent but the traffic is not targeted
Find Cheap PPC Search Engines like Search Feed which I used in this case other options may include GoClick, Miva


Searchfeed.com

No comments: